Why you should choose porcelain veneers
Porcelain veneers can give you a custom-made smile, guaranteed to make you proud. You deserve to have the renewed confidence a beautiful smile can bring. Porcelain veneers are the modern, state-of-the-art treatment to reshape your smile. Dr. Wynn H. Okuda in Honolulu, Hawaii wants you to know the many reasons why you should choose porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers from your Honolulu dentist can reshape your smile by fixing many major and minor imperfections in your front teeth including:
- Excessive, uneven wear from poor tooth alignment or grinding
- Chipped, jagged edges from aging or using your teeth as tools
- Stains and discolorations from smoking, coffee or medications
- Breakage and damage from injury or trauma
- Spaces, gaps or overlapping teeth due to genetics
There are many reasons why you should choose porcelain veneers to reshape your smile. These are just a few:
- Porcelain veneers are beautiful and natural-looking, because porcelain reflects light, just like your natural teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are strong because they are created out of high-tech materials.
- Porcelain veneers are durable; they will last for many years with proper care.
- Porcelain veneers are conservative because Dr. Okuda only removes a minimal amount of tooth surface.
- Porcelain veneers repel stains and remain sparkling white.
For amazing before and after photos of what porcelain veneers can do to reshape smiles, please visit the smile gallery page on Dr. Okuda’s website at http://www.okudacosmeticdentistry.com/before-and-after-smile-gallery.html
Dr. Okuda begins your porcelain veneer treatment by removing just enough tooth surface to accommodate the thickness of the veneers. Then Dr. Okuda will make a model of your teeth and send it to the dental laboratory where skilled dental technicians create your veneers. At your next appointment, Dr. Okuda will cement your beautiful new porcelain veneers.
If your smile isn’t all it can be, it’s time to think about porcelain veneers to reshape and renew your smile. Don’t wait! Get the smile you deserve by calling Dr. Wynn H. Okuda in Honolulu, Hawaii. Call today and get started on reshaping your smile!